COLD CREEK... "Las Vegas' Best Kept Country Secret!"See links below.
(virtual tour), located approximately 40 miles from Las Vegas, this community of approximately 200 home sites offer charming rural living on approximate ½ acre to 1.5 acres. This high desert area boasts dynamic, open mountain views, high desert and alpine foliage. A year-round stream runs through the subdivision. No hard-wired power or telephone are presently available. Generators, propane and solar systems allow for comfortable living. Cold Creek enjoys tracings of snow with minor accumulation at times. Pricing is moderate in comparison to other local rural areas. Genuine country feel. Elevation approximately 6,000'.
- Full-time and part-time residents.
- High mountain desert area, approximate 6,000 ft. elevation, approximately 15 degrees cooler than Las Vegas. Winter tracings of snow in neighborhood with more at times. Snow on mountains above area.
- A year-round stream runs through the subdivision and surrounding area supporting abundant wildlife including deer, elks, horses, rabbits and other animals.
- Approximately 200 lots within a HOA, mostly 1/2 acre with up to approximately 1.5 acre parcels. Additional outlying larger parcels (not located within the HOA).
- Community well (central water system piped to individual lots), no hard-wired power or telephone. Cellular service works in Cold Creek. Individual septic systems are utilized.
- Self-contained power systems are utilized in homes such as generator, solar, 12-volt, propane and wind. No utility companies.
- Zoned for horses. Horse and ATV trails.
- Fresh air, the great outdoors, views, pond fishing, panoramic views.
- Clark County Building Codes apply with specifics to this area.
- Located approximately 40 minutes Northwest of Las Vegas.
- CALL THE TOMASHOWSKIS - COLD CREEK PROPERTY OWNERS AND TOP PRODUCERS IN COLD CREEK SALES!
Cold Creek "Country High Desert" Area 45 Minutes From Las Vegas - Virtual Tour
Cold Creek Cabins For Sale
Cold Creek Custom Homesites and Acreage For Sale
CLIENT TESTIMONIAL: When choosing a realtor to assist in purchasing or selling mountain property, do yourself a favor and contact the best: Mt Charleston Realty Team. We can highly recommend Angie Tomashowski and her family team members because we have known them over twenty years and used their mtn specialty services several times. Dependable, hardworking, honest, and discreet, they represent the best in their field. They will provide you valuable insights and unique perspective based on decades of experience. They live in the mountains and know this southern Nevada area and its real estate peculiarities extremely well. You can trust them to do a great job for you. They helped us and we loved it. Call them. You will be well pleased. -Phil and Barbara B.